The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fancy a Game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GJP
Admin
GJP

Fancy a Game? Empty
PostSubject: Fancy a Game?   Fancy a Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:04 am

I wouldn'tt mind another game with my Underworld beforew the season wraps if anyone fancies it. I'm free when ever.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

Fancy a Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy a Game?   Fancy a Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:37 am

I'll be up this weekend - maybe Monday or Tuesday during the day? I'll bring the coffee and cafetiere!
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

Fancy a Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy a Game?   Fancy a Game? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Cool, I'll bring the pastries!

Anyone else wants a game lettuce know.

B.T.W, Darren, I got your ball. Sent a PM but they're easy to miss.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

Fancy a Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy a Game?   Fancy a Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:22 am

So who's free tomorrow?

I should be - today, I'm still recovering from racing yesterday, and need to find an oil cap for my car as I've managed to lose the last one - I'd done 100 miles before popping the hood to recharge my race packs, only to realise my mistake!

I'm happy to have an away leg this time - Shauna gets a bit stressed about folks coming to her house, fretting about how 'untidy' it looks (I project a localised disorderly field, so it's pointless to think she can do anything about it...)
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

Fancy a Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy a Game?   Fancy a Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 am

I should be free tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

Fancy a Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy a Game?   Fancy a Game? I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Anyone up for a game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fancy a Game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy a Game?   Fancy a Game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fancy a Game?
Page 1 of 1