The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just bought Blood bowl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of fact

I just bought Blood bowl Empty
PostSubject: I just bought Blood bowl   I just bought Blood bowl I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:50 am

Got it today, should arrive next week. So im going to start out with orks. Yay, let the crunching commence.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Blood bowl   I just bought Blood bowl I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:47 am

Yay indeed joel, orcs are a tough nut to crack, AV9 and str 4 players with decent speed means you can wreck most other teams bar dwarves in the beginning. The bloodbowl set is very good value, and if you want to round out the teams with the 2 extra black orcs/blitzers for the orcs (As well as a fe wmore linesmen) and 2 extra blitzers and catchers for the humans then going halfers on ebay with someone for the models being sold seperate is great value.

I believe Ken is still looking for extras unless hes got some already?
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
Rodge

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Blood bowl   I just bought Blood bowl I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:14 am

It only took half a practise game to get you hooked! Smile

I did pickup a sprue of orcs on ebay recently, think it cost £9 including postage. Usually plenty of them available.

Orcs (not orks - that's the 40k in you talking! Smile) are an excellent team, certainly one of the better ones. The ability to field 4 Black Orcs and 4 Blitzers on day 1 with a 1000TV team means you'll outbash most teams (as Trevor can testify to!).
Back to top Go down
Master of fact

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Blood bowl   I just bought Blood bowl I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Heh heh, remember Barny Rubbles son. BAM BAM

Cant wait to look at the rules, hope there is some kind of background fluff in the box. looking forward to a good read!
Back to top Go down
Rodge

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Blood bowl   I just bought Blood bowl I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:11 pm

The rules included in the book are out of date Razz

Up to date LRB6 rulebook: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m780049a_Blood_Bowl_Competition_Rules.pdf

There's 3 approved but unofficial new teams (GW doesn't offically endorse them until they produce the teams for sale), rules are: http://www.thenaf.net/files/NewTeams_LRB6.pdf
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Blood bowl   I just bought Blood bowl I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:58 pm

the book in the boxset has the fluff mainly, so by all means get yourself hooked on the random and crazy way bloodbowl came to be.

For rules Kens provided the link for the rulebook which is surprisingly little to have t learn pre league play.

If i'm in and living in apt by this monday i can get you over for a game if wish, ofcourse No darkelves will be invited as they are assassins and i'm not risking the bad bay hackers training grounds to them Razz
Back to top Go down
Master of fact

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Blood bowl   I just bought Blood bowl I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Any chance someone could print me a copy of the rules,i have no access to a printer at home or work. Painted my first orc. name is undecided....
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Blood bowl   I just bought Blood bowl I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:05 am

Master of fact wrote:
Any chance someone could print me a copy of the rules,i have no access to a printer at home or work. Painted my first orc. name is undecided....

I'll get you a copy, will try to bring this monday if not then def next or sometime mid week if want a lesson Smile (+ Your rogue trader book)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just bought Blood bowl   I just bought Blood bowl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just bought Blood bowl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience :: General :: Introductions and General Chat-
Jump to: