The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forums Clean now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duce
Admin
Duce

Forums Clean now? Empty
PostSubject: Forums Clean now?   Forums Clean now? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:40 am

Had a cleaning spell there form bot posts as I was busy over the Xmas period, finally got together the time to finally block and delete them...

Free forums security sucks it seems for helping keep them away.

Last edited by Duce on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
colmo
Admin

Forums Clean now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Clean now?   Forums Clean now? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:20 am

Ever thought of moving house? My hosting moved recently to a more modern effort, so with no more cost that a domain registration, we could have a forum of our own. Probably not worthwhile if the database can't be exported, though.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

Forums Clean now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Clean now?   Forums Clean now? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 am

colmo wrote:
Ever thought of moving house? My hosting moved recently to a more modern effort, so with no more cost that a domain registration, we could have a forum of our own. Probably not worthwhile if the database can't be exported, though.

Forumotion are flatly refuse to give out databases - it's their's forever.

Found this though:

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=861505
Back to top Go down
Dzerards
Admin
Dzerards

Forums Clean now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Clean now?   Forums Clean now? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:00 am

Good job. It needed a bit of TLC. Now to see if we can get some matches going! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums Clean now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Clean now?   Forums Clean now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums Clean now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience :: General :: Introductions and General Chat-
Jump to: