The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to BB looking games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Denaro

New to BB looking games Empty
PostSubject: New to BB looking games   New to BB looking games I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:27 am

Hello, I'm fairly new to modern Blood Bowl with my previous experience dating back to 1st and 2nd edition but have rediscovered my love of the game over the past few months. I've had a couple of matches against Gerard with my Dwarfs and also intend to run a Pro-Elf team.

Basically I'm looking for as many games as I can get in the greater Belfast area.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: New to BB looking games   New to BB looking games I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:48 am

Hey Eddie, duce aka James here from lisburn. (You also played my guard in the LGC 40k league).

You should have a fair few pokes from others (Especially Colin!) for games i they can make it down to the club.

I'm up for a few games once back in October from honeymoon, gives me a chance to bring out humans and try some games again.
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
Captain Denaro

PostSubject: Re: New to BB looking games   New to BB looking games I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 am

Cheers James, I can travel anywhere, not just LGC and can play pretty much anytime (even during the day). Just looking to get a few games under my belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to BB looking games   New to BB looking games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to BB looking games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience :: General :: Introductions and General Chat-
Jump to: