The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeonbowl, November

Go down 
+2
Hack Enslash
Duce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duce
Admin
Duce

Dungeonbowl, November Empty
PostSubject: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:05 am

Ok, i'm aiming to get the dungeonbowl back out in Lisburn Gaming Club this november (August i'm away playing 40k at the ETC, and september i'm married so have to focus on it... supposedly Sad )

I'm looking for 3 sign ups for this.

So far:
myself.
Darren.
Gerard.
Colin.
Ciaran.
Eddie.

i think another new guy mentioned joining in, but we'll see how many of us can amke the chosen weekend Smile

Taking into consideration Colin's advice i'll try, no promises though to spice it up a Bit.

Additional Rules will follow.

Last edited by Duce on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 am

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Count me in - Saturdays in November should work.

If it's not a league finale, you might want to hold back on the SPP prizes! I'm completely fine with running a separate DB team. In a club like Lisburn, I think would get more attention than regular BB.

You don't need to use ALL my ideas - I toss out ideas like spaghetti, to see which ones stick.

I've already told two people this week how marriage ruined their lives (or rather, their hobbies)...
Back to top Go down
uniteallaction

uniteallaction

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Count me in if I can get down
Back to top Go down
https://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/uniteallaction/40k/
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:33 am

Duce, is this a one off or a DB league? Couldn't commit to Saturdays due to work. Bloody work.
Anyone wishing to contribute to Hack Enslash having a lifestyle which he has become accustomed to without the need to work can pm me.
Means I drop the job and play DB on Sats.
Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 am

This will be the end of season 2 one off dungeonbowl. So any teams used previously in season 1-2 can be used by the players, or a new one made for the event (Kind of like Graham when he hopped in with the norse).

Thinking of the following:

Winning team gets 3SSp's
other teams get 1 SSp's

Teleporters liek last time will be used, as will a few Monsters in rooms.

Max 11 players inth dungeon at one time.

1 magic sponge which stops any injuries and returns the player to your bench (We had this last time but noone needed it)

No Inducements to again even out the fact its 4 player FFA.

No assists round corners.

Leap skill a before (Agi -1)

after X turns (To be decided) the magic portals begin again cleaning players off on a 4+

2 Balls (Maybe could make it you can score with both or something. leave with me)
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:27 am

woops fogot the dungeonbowl i built is up to 6 players! so we have space still.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:24 am

Was chatting online to Tom Anders, and he plugged this forthcoming product:

Dungeonbowl, November Elfball_DungeonTiles

He said 21 tiles would be $33, and $50 with the DB accessories Duce already owns. It's printed on card stock.
Back to top Go down
uniteallaction

uniteallaction

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:32 pm

if it helps I've got a complete set of the warhammer quest tiles as well as the end zones that were released for dungeon bowl in WD.
Back to top Go down
https://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/uniteallaction/40k/
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:56 pm

uniteallaction wrote:
if it helps I've got a complete set of the warhammer quest tiles as well as the end zones that were released for dungeon bowl in WD.

I believe it was exactly those tiles that were lifted straight into the Dungeonbowl PDF Jervis released some years back. They should work a treat!
Back to top Go down
Dzerards
Admin
Dzerards

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Dungeon Bowl....
Back to top Go down
Captain Denaro

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:04 pm

I have the original DB box set and a pile of RPG floor plan pieces (probably Warhammer Quest mentioned) if you need them.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:46 am

I'm beginning to think we could do a BYOD - (Bring Your Own Dungeon). It could make for a massive, and awesome, game of DB.

I call dibs on some of the more devious ideas...I'll get to work on my Minotaur maze, pronto!
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:43 am

Impact now have their dugeon tile set out. Very impressive, thick material. Seal them with matt varnish and they'd last a long time:

http://www.impactminiatures.com/index.php?option=impactgames_profile&id=EB_DNGN

Dungeonbowl, November ElfballDungeon
Back to top Go down
Dzerards
Admin
Dzerards

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:17 pm

They could do with putting a better example up of ways to put it together. That dungeon is a bit rubbish. It doesn't even match up most of the time!
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:35 pm

More photos from a minis-eye-view here:

http://artistsunited.myfreeforum.org/about3294.html
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:34 am

while its handy, they shuold have kept a theme, maybe 2 different sets you can buy to expand it out?

The example looks far too thrown together for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeonbowl, November   Dungeonbowl, November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeonbowl, November
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience :: Belfast / Lisburn BloodBowl League :: General League chat-
Jump to: