The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NIBBLE Online League!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
colmo
Admin

NIBBLE Online League!!! Empty
PostSubject: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:42 am

Finally, FUMBBL have updated the League division to the latest ruleset. I've been waiting for this, and have made a NIBBLE league, just for ourselves.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7407

Please sign up if you haven't already, and register one rookie team!
Back to top Go down
ex_idol

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Awesome,

Will be a few weeks before I am playing games (exams start today and jury service again next week) But I will be getting a team in here Smile Cheers for the heads up
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:03 am

Excellent - please ID yourselves here if you use a different username on FUMBBL, so I know whom you are.

Who is Dzerards?
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:37 am

Don't think thats anyone here that I know.
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:15 pm

That's me. Dzerards is the Latvian spelling of Gerard.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:34 am

shame on you using confusing names sir! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:15 am

Applied for membership with Drillas Killas, Coach JOI5574.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:13 am

I'll recruit Gerard and Darren as admin.
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:01 am

I had initially registered on Fumbbl with my initials, GJP, same as here, but I can no longer access the Email account I used, so can no longer access the original account. Hence Dzerards. Don't tell Christer I'm double accounting!
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:45 pm

When you thinking of starting Col? Once Wizards and mercs are introduced (which I believe is soon) would be be good. Plus you have two teams of 1500 and 1700 TV joined!
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:26 pm

My bro put in an old Lizard team (2003 vintage!) - I booted that! Also the other one, and they can come back with rookie teams. Planning for weekend launch.

Anyone heard from Rodge?
Back to top Go down
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:26 am

Changed it up to Chaos Pact. Let the hilarity ensue.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:46 am

I haven't heard from Ken in ages, think remember seeing his name a while back on the site but not sure otherwise Sad
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:03 am

It appears some optional rules will be available shortly in FUMBBL L division:

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=blog&coach=35867&op=viewcomments&id=9454

Any thoughts or objections to using them?
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:22 am

Right, we need to get cracking soon - I'm still waiting on an entrant or two, so I'll give an ultimatum of one week from today to enter a team (that applies to me too!). Any objections or requests for something different, please voice them!

Any NIBBLERs not already signed up...go on, you know you want to!

All the best,
Colin
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 am

The first NIBBLE season is underway with lauth81's Chaos Dwarf Combi Critters team performing a ruthless 2-0 shutout on Darren's/joi5574's Chaos Pact Thunderdome Toecutters team. The Toecutters hung in well but couldn't quite stop the first half Chaos Dwarf score, while their own 2nd half offense fell apart, and their loss of possession was punished with a second TD conceded.
Back to top Go down
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 pm

I have a horrible feeling I should have stuck with the greenskins.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:52 pm

You went alright in the first half, but gave up possession in the 2nd too easily. Pact v CDs always favoured the curly beards, so no shame in that. I went for the flings, after all!
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Aye, I watched the replay. Painful viewing, but no serious injuries and enough money for the apothecary isn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:26 am

Only way to improve is to play those better than yourself, as a wise man once said. Plus the game is amazing.
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 am

True that.

Chaos Pact are the only team I've never played with. Though to be fair I've only ever played Elf, Ogre, and Wood Elf against the AI. They're a very tricky team to play well. I might try and pick up a Norse team off eBay to give me some Marauders and give them a go.

Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:37 am

Got my game in. 1-1 draw. Typical Khemri. Was quite fun though. Darren, you namesake didn't life up to his name however. The loony chainsaw wielding skeleton only managed one stun! Sad Hopefully he'll have more luck against the gobbos next game!
Back to top Go down
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 am

Chainsaws never seem to deliver. Only time I remember one doing their job was when my developed ghoul got sliced and diced by Hack. Off to watch your replay now G.
Back to top Go down
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:47 am

Poor Bobz. At least he died (again) playing the game he loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NIBBLE Online League!!!   NIBBLE Online League!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NIBBLE Online League!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next