The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-season Game - 15 November

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GJP
Admin
GJP

Pre-season Game - 15 November Empty
PostSubject: Pre-season Game - 15 November   Pre-season Game - 15 November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:28 am

Anyone fancy a game this going Monday?
Back to top Go down
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season Game - 15 November   Pre-season Game - 15 November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:57 am

If Graham is finishing his second half v Colin I would be honoured to play you Gerard. Ill be using a rookie orc team its taken me fecking months to finish. Slowest painter on the planet.
Hopefully get Kieron to come along as well hes just learning the rules so are you ok if he sits in on our game if he isnt playing someone else?
Back to top Go down
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season Game - 15 November   Pre-season Game - 15 November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 am

They deffo are finishing their game Gerard so let me know if your up for it.
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season Game - 15 November   Pre-season Game - 15 November I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Sweet. I'll see you there then. I'll more than likely be bring my Slann team. Though if I finish painting my Lizardman team I maybe tempted to bring them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-season Game - 15 November   Pre-season Game - 15 November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-season Game - 15 November
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience :: Belfast / Lisburn BloodBowl League :: Game Arranging-
Jump to: