The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duce
Admin
Duce

Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,  Empty
PostSubject: Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,    Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:53 am

Just popped into my head, so thought i'd fire this up just incase someone wanted to try being a comissioner for a season of the league. If So i'm happy to let them try for a season.

This is only incase someone wanted a try at running a league season as I know there isn't that many leagues out there to try your hand with Razz so offers there for players in the Belfast league.

Last edited by Duce on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,    Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:48 am

I think we'll all happy with you running things James. Though where have you been of late and what's the time frame for getting season 2 started?
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,    Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:15 am

As of late mondays aren't suiting me as i cried down the BBM to colin. thats why I was keen to setup saturdays for extra games.

Season 2 is beginning January, maybe second to third week, but will keep you guys informed of when its beginning with plenty of time.

I'm pondering playing humans Vs a fresh team.

Also don't worry even if i can't make mondays i'm still gonna harass about bloodbowl Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,    Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just incase anyone wanted a try at being comissioner for a season,
Page 1 of 1