The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For trade/sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skullroller

Skullroller

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 pm

I have a black undercoat Kroxigor avaialbe for trade or sale if anybody needs one
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 am

Hmmmm. I've already got a Krox for my Slann team, but I'm thinking of getting a Lizardman team at some stage so could do with another. As the paint jobs and numberings will be most likely different between the two.

I've got plenty of old 40k and fantasy battle stuff I don't use any more. The 40k is the more modern of the two with Orc, Imperial Guard and Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Skullroller

Skullroller

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Sure we can arrange something. To be honest i am tempted to get rid of the full Lizardman team as i cant relate to those scaly aquatic dudes!
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Interesting, the Lizzies are one of my favourite teams! But then again I have a thing for the more tricky teams; my other two TT teams being Slann and Nurgle! I would suggest not giving up on them too soon though.
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:22 am

Graham, you still got that Kroxigor? If so I'll have a look through my 40k Orks and let you know what I got.

GP
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 am

I'd like second dibs on the Krox - happy to trade any other Big Guy you fancy - got Heresy Ogres and Minos, plus 2nd and 3rd ed GW Ogres and Minos.
Back to top Go down
Skullroller

Skullroller

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 am

Yes still have Krox. Also i have the whole lizards team available also. I have no interest in them so they are up for sale to.
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 am

Aw shucks, had just purchased a Lizzie team! Mainly because they have such synergy with Slann in terms of star players and such. And cause they kick ass! You shouldn't give up on them after one game. Very Happy

Right, will go dig up all me old 40k stuff and see what I has gots!
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:52 am

I know my bro loves Lizardmen, so let me know what teams you fancy instead, I have a good number of them.

They're an acquired taste - they require a no-risk, running strategy due to lack of skills and poor passing, but are potent in the hands of an experienced coach.
Back to top Go down
Skullroller

Skullroller

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:26 am

To be honest mate i fancy dabbling with elves of some kind. I know that is probably a criminal offence Shocked , but you got to love those pointy ears Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 am

Skullroller wrote:
To be honest mate i fancy dabbling with elves of some kind. I know that is probably a criminal offence Shocked , but you got to love those pointy ears Twisted Evil

If you want survival ones go high or dark, dark for running games high for passig games. or if youw ant a quicker passing woodelf and pro elf for a bit of running /passing.
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
GJP
Admin
GJP

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Graham, sent you 2 PMs, one with all the Ork squads I got and one with a pic of a sample of them. Just noticed your PM to me about the Lizards. Do'h. Wish I had seen that last week!
Back to top Go down
Skullroller

Skullroller

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 am

Hey Gerard,

Checked out the ork stuff. To be honest the only guys i need are the mega-armour orks. Are you happy to trade those guys?
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:38 am

Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:16 am

My bro definitely wants those Lizardmen. I have spare Count Luthors, Ogres and one woodelf linesman you may find useful.
Back to top Go down
Skullroller

Skullroller

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:04 am

Cool cheers mate. We can set the trade up whenever suits. I will have the team with me when im up at ttn anyway.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Cheers for the swap - I hope to see the models I traded on the field soon!
Back to top Go down
Skullroller

Skullroller

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 am

Yeah a good deal for both and even her indoors is chuffed!
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:04 am

Julie's fondness of the vampire countess and necromancer should have you checking under the bed for pentagrams...
Back to top Go down
Skullroller

Skullroller

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:25 am

Well if i find one ill stick her in the dunking stool! If she floats ill just burn her! Anyone got any kindling for trade?
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:30 am

Colin, could you check with your Brother to see if he would part with one of those 14 skinks? I've converted one of mine into Hemlock and an extra reserve wouldn't go amiss.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:30 am

GJP wrote:
Colin, could you check with your Brother to see if he would part with one of those 14 skinks? I've converted one of mine into Hemlock and an extra reserve wouldn't go amiss.

I can't see how he'd ever need that many, you certainly can have one. I'm trying to stick to figure-for-figure trades, what have you going spare?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For trade/sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: For trade/sale   For trade/sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For trade/sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience :: General :: Swap Shop & Trades-
Jump to: