The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duce
Admin
Duce

Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad Empty
PostSubject: Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad   Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:12 am

Last month i'd ordered a pro elf team and had it sent out... sadly upon arrival I noticed I had no thrower but an extra linesman... yeh not going to work as elf teams need throwers, and a mismuolded catcher.

Got on the phone and promptly sent it back even after asknig could I send back the two which were not right for two single blisters... nope had to send it all back.

So time went by and i phoned up to find out why I'd not recieve it yet (Even spoke to the same guy I did first time) who tutted as the slackness and then said he'd order me it again.

Well it arrived yesterday and when i opened it... 2 full elf teams!! i practically squeaked in joy.

but as nice as this is, i don't need two teams so i'm looking to shift it on to a good home.

Ah GW, when I start to think their all evil someone makes me giggle and love them again.. the gits...
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
necrosis

necrosis

PostSubject: Re: Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad   Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:28 am

I am interested if it is the pro elf team.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad   Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:47 am

it is indeed pro Elf
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
Rodge

PostSubject: Re: Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad   Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:41 am

I'd also be interested, but I'll give Necrosis first dibs on it since he called it first Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad   Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gw, the magic that keeps them from being all bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience :: General :: Introductions and General Chat-
Jump to: