The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duce
Admin
Duce

Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th) Empty
PostSubject: Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th)   Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Since the TTN site is down until further notice due to change of server or host etc would anyone from TTN up for a game this monday coming? I believe I can play Trevor, Ross, Andrew and Ken.

Darren and Colin both unable since played darren last and colin before.
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
Rodge

PostSubject: Re: Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th)   Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Think the TTN forum will be back by the weekend.
I'll be down on Monday, happy to play anyone. Played Trevor and Colin in my last two, so can't face either. Unfortunately, I'm in a few people's last 2 opponents though Smile
Back to top Go down
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th)   Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey Rodge, what was the result of the Dark Elf faceoff?
Ill be down Monday, not able to play James or Ken so if anyone else fancies a bash (see what I did there!) at the Undead, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Rodge

PostSubject: Re: Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th)   Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:49 am

I lost 3:2, but in orcy fashion - I won 3:0 on casualties.
Full report to follow, didn't finish until a bit late so didn't have time to write one up.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th)   Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:11 am

Gary had said the site might take a few weeks to come back up so I popped this up just in case.

Any nice injuries in the Delf on Delf match, lokoing forward to seeing the match report.
Back to top Go down
Rodge

PostSubject: Re: Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th)   Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:40 am

You'll just have to read the match report to find out, won't you? Smile

It's up now.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th)   Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:04 am

Damns this moving in stuff si taking longer than hoped. So i'll have to schedule a game for mid week. I think i'm able to play you again Ken, and trevor too (+andrew and ross)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th)   Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of bloodbowl for this monday coming (24th)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience :: Belfast / Lisburn BloodBowl League :: Game Arranging-
Jump to: