The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?

Go down 
+2
GJP
Duce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duce
Admin
Duce

maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? Empty
PostSubject: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:53 am

Was up at arkham recently and Trevor asked about another CQC event, sadly I don't have the time for running one at the moemnt but incase any of you ot fancied doing one. Venue would eb covered and i'm sure pitches could be collecte easily, and food also ticked.

anyone interested in this and possibly running one? (I'd happily help advertise this and poke the bloodbowl players I know of).
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:47 pm

I'd be up for playing. I'm not probably the best for organising it, but I can help out.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:24 am

Organising wasn't too bad even when I did it, this should be much easier, basically just sort out pitches, playnig area and advertising it.

a simple excel sheet keepign track of scores for/against, cas for/against and win/losss/draw worked for me and i could pas it on. jus tinput scores, find who's placed where and do next round matchups.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:56 am

More talk on the Arkham forums of a bloodbowl elgue startign up, even mentions of including other leagues in N.I so i wonder if that means team matches vs say our league or tourneys.

Think the thread was in the general section of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Captain Denaro

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:47 am

I'd like to get as many games in as possible, even if it means driving to larne I suppose.
Back to top Go down
r1Pped

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:42 pm

I am hopefully going to get something up and regular at Arkham. I have to talk to Phil about how we are going to go about things and there is a possibility of prizes, I can't say for sure just yet.
I DO want to have representative teams from each club playing in a club league, or something similar. I will have a look around the site and see whats on offer.

Smile

OH and hello by the way.
Andy.
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey, willkommen! I'm always up for a game.

I was thinking we should have a mini tournament some afternoon soon, even if it's just a four team KO. You could have a two game set up, 2 semis, then final and 3rd place. Should take about 5 hours or a 3 game round robin, would take 7/8 hours.

You don't need prizes I wouldn't think. It would just be a bit of craic.
Back to top Go down
r1Pped

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 am

Post up on the arkham forums, there will someone ALWAYS ready for a Blood Bowl game down there. Smile (cept tuesdays and Sundays Wink)
Back to top Go down
uniteallaction

uniteallaction

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:39 pm

I am in to play a part in it?
Back to top Go down
https://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/uniteallaction/40k/
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:14 am

I'd be keen to get the humans some more scrappings too. a team event could be fun side thing. 4 of the Belfast leaguers vs 4 of the Arkham guys.

Last edited by Duce on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dzerards
Admin
Dzerards

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 am

Sweet should we start spit balling dates and players to see if we can get at least a 4 player mini tournament going and build from there?

A Saturday at Arkham of Lisburn would give you the space and time to get two whole games in. I'm free whenever. Playing Eddie's Dwarfs this Saturday at Lisburn though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?   maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

maybe a Bloodbowl event at Arkham?
Page 1 of 1