The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Match result submission form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colmo
Admin

Match result submission form Empty
PostSubject: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:05 am

I knocked this up to try to help with record keeping.

See what you think, don't worry about submitting information, it can be editted easily afterwards!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en_GB&formkey=dDhnYl85T1hqWWFuT3gxV1JVcHBjR3c6MQ#gid=0
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:08 am

I like it, just tomake sure, do the results put in auto move into any sort of league table?
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:56 am

Not yet;

It should be easy enough to reference the master spreadsheet the form populates into a secondary spreadsheet which forms the league table.
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:49 am

Is this in effect yet?
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 am

I think it's in the 'suck it and see' stage aka beta testing. I made it, but Duce has the final say, and he can edit it too!
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:20 am

lets roll with it and see, i'm also keeping tab on my own spreadsheet to make sure
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:37 pm

How do you see the out put of the report generation? Otherwise you can know if matches have been uploaded already.

Plus you need some capacity for adding new coaches like Bryan.
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:50 pm

GJP wrote:
How do you see the out put of the report generation? Otherwise you can know if matches have been uploaded already.

Plus you need some capacity for adding new coaches like Bryan.

Here's the spreadsheet

I'll add Bryan - I chose that method to prevent multiple differing entries i.e. Bryan/Brian/Brain/Byron appearing which would make collating the results a pain! It does mean an admin has to do it though.

Edit: I'd have no probs giving you admin access Gerard, as long as Duce said so, but if you don't mind, I'll give you view access only so you can see it from a user POV - it'll help refine it.

Edit2: I was tempted to just do the whole thing as a MySQL database, but Google Docs is so much handier....
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:52 am

if Gerard wants to help moderate that then i'm happy with it, means more evil pondernig time for me on the end of season event, and some other gaming goodness.
Back to top Go down
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:25 pm

I've added all the games I was involved in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match result submission form   Match result submission form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match result submission form
Page 1 of 1