The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Northern Ireland BloodBowl League Experience

Welcome to Nibble, hopefully to be Northern Ireland's favourite BloodBowl forum for making leagues or finding players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BBL second Venue for games. your inputs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duce
Admin
Duce

BBL second Venue for games. your inputs Empty
PostSubject: BBL second Venue for games. your inputs   BBL second Venue for games. your inputs I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:58 am

I've been pondering this for a while but after a conversation with Colin i've decided to put this to the players.

Lisburn gaming Club meets on Saturdays 9am to 6pm in the Laganview Enterprise Centre.
(Directions http://www.lisburn-gaming.co.uk/find_us.html )

My reasons for this are
1- another venue for lpaying games on another day so this allows players more gaming day oppertunities

2- close by to belfast, its only 15 minutes max for me traveling down form the Cathedral quarter to the club itself

3- Gaining another payer atleast to the league Ciaran aka Ex_idol on the site, meaning he can finally get his fix of bloodbowl vs the Belfast players.

4- more than one game in a session. I've played 3 games down at the club before and been done about 2pm so ti would allow teams to play multi games and speed up progression as we all know noon elikes the 1000 TV stage Wink , we all like the 1200TV more as the team gets more players and skills Razz

5- Enough room to cater for the players. The club has enough tables to easily cater to the BB guys and who knows othe rpeople may take an interest.

The club's not free but £3 for a day of gaming and lunch places close by is a good deal for me.

The games played down in Lisburn would be under the same rules used for TTN and also the same teams may be used at both venues.

(No offence to TTn but getting space and tables can sometimes be annoying, and with the time restrictions games sometimes can be hard to finish, Lisburn allows more game oppertunities is all)

Anyone against this proposal or happy to introduce it to the league?
Back to top Go down
https://nibble.forumotion.com
GJP
Admin
GJP

PostSubject: Re: BBL second Venue for games. your inputs   BBL second Venue for games. your inputs I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 am

I don't have any objections.
Back to top Go down
Rodge

PostSubject: Re: BBL second Venue for games. your inputs   BBL second Venue for games. your inputs I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:36 am

I'd be quite happy with it.
Mondays are pretty impossible to make now, but I do get up for the odd weekend and know the Lisburn club is pretty handy to get to and usually has no shortage of tables. Would mean I might be able to get my ST4 blitzer and WE active again from time to time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: BBL second Venue for games. your inputs   BBL second Venue for games. your inputs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:21 am

Then unless there are any objections This is now in Effect and means Ciaran can now join the League.

Same rules apply, teams already created in the BBl may be used and more than 1 game may be played if both parties agree to it. Not that i'm worried about you lot, but lets keep it honest, no sneaky business..

I'm looking at you undeaders, chaos pacters and dirty froggies Razz

The human players I trust 100% Razz
Back to top Go down
Hack Enslash

Hack Enslash

PostSubject: Re: BBL second Venue for games. your inputs   BBL second Venue for games. your inputs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Ill have to get down some Saturday. Wall to wall Blood Bowl. Sweet
Back to top Go down
colmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BBL second Venue for games. your inputs   BBL second Venue for games. your inputs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:14 pm

I'll try to make it down now and then. My weekends are at a premium, though, so not that often, alas.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Admin
Duce

PostSubject: Re: BBL second Venue for games. your inputs   BBL second Venue for games. your inputs I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:17 am

Lisburn on saturdays also suits me as you'll all have noticed my monday nights have been taken up by evils making me unable to play bloodbowl. in Lisburn I can have 2-3 games before havnig those evils return (Not my Fiancée).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBL second Venue for games. your inputs   BBL second Venue for games. your inputs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBL second Venue for games. your inputs
Page 1 of 1